FIRE EXTINGUISHER TECHNICIAN
Would you like to bring your passion and initiative to an award winning company at the forefront of Fire & Life safety? Would you like to join a team of diverse and talented colleagues and learn new skills through a combination of on the job and industry leading training and development?
Due to continued growth, Guardian Fire & Safety is now seeking to recruit a Full Time Permanent Fire Extinguisher Technician for the greater Leinster area.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Inspection and maintenance of Portable Fire Extinguishers to Irish Standard 291
- Review of customer sites as required
- Maintaining customer and company documentation
- Providing training to customers in the use of firefighting equipment
- Manual Handling of fire extinguishers and equipment
- Cross promotion of the company’s other products and services
Working towards achieving third-party accreditation to Irish Standard 291, the successful candidate will be mechanically-minded, flexible, be able to work on own initiative and possess the following:
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- A Full, Clean B Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a field based role desirable
- Good I.T. skills
- Strong desire for personal & professional development
- Friendly disposition with a proven track record for delivering an excellent level of customer care at all times
In return, you will enjoy a competitive salary plus a flexible benefits package together with company vehicle, mobile phone and ongoing professional development opportunities.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or by post to Margaret Goldsmith, Guardian Fire & Safety, Support Office, Bosheen Road, New Ross, Co. Wexford Y34 XD34.
Informal enquiries welcome. Please feel free to contact Margaret on 051 448774 or by email as above.
Closing date for applications is 5pm Friday, 20th April 2018
Guardian Fire & Safety is an equal opportunities employer. Employment offered subject to Garda Vetting