SERVICE ENGINEER*** Fire & Life Safety Systems
Would you like to bring your talent and passion to a company at the forefront of Fire & Life safety?
Join a team of highly skilled colleagues and sharpen your knowledge through industry leading training and development?
Do you share our core values of Care, Trust, and Professionalism?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for Routine Maintenance and associated works for our portfolio of clients in the Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow and Midlands region. A Full Time, Permanent position, primary responsibilities will include:
• Servicing and Maintenance of Fire & Life Safety systems to the relevant Irish Standard
• Fault finding/Technical investigations
• Site reviews/Generation of reports and recommendations
• Establishing and developing lasting relationships with clients, colleagues, partners and industry
• Demonstration of systems to clients
• Participation in our On Call Rota (1 Week in 4)
• Qualification in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in the Fire & Life Safety industry desirable
- Must be resident in Ireland
• Sound knowledge of Irish Standards 3218 and 3217
• Full clean drivers licence
• Computer literate
• Excellent command of the English language with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Friendly disposition with strong desire to deliver an excellent level of customer care
Compensation & Benefits
In return you will enjoy:
- Competitive basic salary plus overtime
- Flexible benefits package with option of Pension OR Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Up to 24 Days Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone, iPad
- Personal & Professional development opportunities
To apply, please submit CV & cover letter to Margaret Goldsmith at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5.00 pm, Friday 24th March 2023.
Guardian Fire & Safety is an equal opportunities employer. Informal enquiries welcome.