Fire Safety training is a legal requirement for all staff under the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005.
This Basic Fire Safety Awareness Training course takes approximately 2 hours and is ideal for new staff, existing personnel who have never received formal training, or staff requiring refresher training.
To provide participants with a basic understanding of fire safety in the workplace, actions to take in the event of discovering a fire or upon hearing the fire alarm and how to select and use a fire extinguisher.
- Fire safety legislation
- Employee’s responsibilities
- Principles of fire safety
- Hazard spotting and day-to-day fire safety awareness
- Actions in the event of a fire
- Practical Session: Fire Extinguisher Discharge Training **Optional
Contact our dedicated team today for a friendly no obligation quotation