Guardian Fire & Safety are now seeking to recruit an Office/Credit Control Administrator to join our small, highly professional support team.
Leaders in the Fire & Life Safety Industry, our clients are from a broad range of sectors including Arts, Community & Heritage/Commercial & Retail/Education/Healthcare/Hospitality & Leisure/Industrial, Manufacturing & Production.
This role is offered on a Part – Time basis, 2 days per week (Wednesdays & Thursdays 09:00 to 17:00) to support our Accounts Manager and will be based at our offices in Bosheen Road, New Ross, Co. Wexford.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of debtor accounts to ensure timely payments are made
- Liaising with internal departments regarding collection activities, account queries and escalation of any unresolved issues as necessary
- Processing card payments
- Liaising with clients re: issue of purchase order numbers
- Delivery of invoice data to customers
- Processing purchase invoices
- Preparation of monthly statement runs
Other tasks will include some Reception/Front Desk duties such as handling inbound calls and any Ad Hoc duties that may arise.
The successful candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with an enthusiastic, pro-active approach and will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of SAGE 50 a distinct advantage
- Friendly disposition with strong desire to deliver an excellent level of customer care at all times
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Informal enquiries are welcome. Please feel free to contact Margaret/Shelly on 051 448774 or by email as above.
Closing date for applications is 5.00 pm Monday, September 14th, 2020
Guardian Fire & Safety is an equal opportunities employer.