Bring your talent and passion to a company at the forefront of fire & life safety. Join a team of diverse and highly skilled colleagues and sharpen your knowledge through industry leading training and development.
Reporting to our Service Manager, the successful candidate will serve the needs of our extensive portfolio of clients in the Kilkenny/Carlow/Waterford/Tipperary region. A Full Time, Permanent position, primary responsibilities will include:
• Servicing and Maintenance of Fire & Life Safety systems to the relevant Irish Standard
• Fault finding/Technical investigations
• Site Reviews/Generation of reports and recommendations
• Establishing and developing relationships with clients, colleagues, project partners and industry professionals
• Demonstration of systems to clients
• Participation in our On Call Rota (1 Week in 4)
• Qualification in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Equiv
• 2 years + experience in the Fire & Life Safety industry desirable
• Sound knowledge of Irish Standards 3218 and 3217
• Full clean drivers licence
• Strong PC skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels (Verbal & Written)
• Friendly disposition with strong desire to deliver an excellent level of customer care at all times
In return, you will enjoy a competitive salary plus a flexible benefits package and join a team that supports your personal and professional development.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com or by post to Margaret Goldsmith, Guardian Fire & Safety, Support Office, Bosheen Road, New Ross, Co. Wexford Y34 XD34.
Informal enquiries are welcome. Please feel free to contact Margaret on 051 448774 or by email as above.
Closing date for applications is 5.00 pm Wednesday, January 29th, 2020
Guardian Fire & Safety is an equal opportunities employer. Employment offered subject to Garda Vetting.