Would you like to bring your passion and initiative to an award winning company at the forefront of Fire & Life safety?
Specialising in the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of Fire Detection & Alarm Systems, Disabled Refuge Systems, PA/Voice Evacuation, Liquid Leak, Emergency Lighting and Portable Fire Extinguishers, Guardian Fire & Safety are now seeking to recruit a Service Delivery Manager for their busy Support Office.
Based in New Ross, Co. Wexford, primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of Service & Maintenance contracts for extensive client base.
- Scheduling and monitoring of routine and non routine calls/visits to ensure timely and accurate completion of same.
- Providing technical phone support direct to end users and engineers as required.
- Producing quotations, proposals, internal reports and other documentation as required.
- Organising and liaising with external subcontractors as necessary.
- Leading, developing and motivating a team of Field Service Engineers.
- Developing effective client relationships and maintaining customer satisfaction through positive, proactive communication, service excellence and review of service delivery processes as necessary.
- Monitoring engineer van stocks and liaising with stores as required.
- Working with Management team to deliver business objectives to agreed timescales and budgets.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, able to demonstrate confidence, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure. In addition He/She will possess the following:
- Third Level qualification in Supervisory Management OR Administration desirable
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Field Service OR Desk Support role
- Strong technical background in Fire & Life Safety Systems
- Knowledge of Irish Standards 3218, 3217 and 291 a distinct advantage
- Understanding of Health & Safety and Employee legislation desirable
- IT literate; use of MS Office essential. CRM software experience desirable
- Full, clean, valid Driving Licence
In return, you will enjoy a competitive salary plus a flexible benefits package to include:
Pension scheme matched up to 3%, Income Protection & Death in Service, mobile phone and access to ongoing training and professional development.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Margaret Goldsmith, Guardian Fire & Safety, Support Office, Bosheen Road, New Ross, Co. Wexford Y34 XD34.
Informal enquiries are welcome. Please feel free to contact Margaret on 051 448774 or by email as above.
Closing date for applications is 5pm, Wednesday 8th January, 2020
Guardian Fire & Safety is an equal opportunities employer.