Whether you have a commercial premises, are responsible for the management of health and safety in an industrial setting, or the welfare of customers and staff in the healthcare or hospitality industry, we have the knowledge and experience to maintain the integrity of your fire and life safety systems and ensure they operate at their optimum.
What we do:
At Guardian Fire & Safety we offer a broad range of maintenance packages tailored to your individual needs. We can offer a fully managed solution or you can choose from the following:
- Fire Alarm Maintenance
- Fire Extinguisher Maintenance
- Emergency Lighting Testing & Inspection
- PA/Voice Evacuation Testing & Inspection
- Disabled Refuge Testing & Inspection
Who we work with:
We have been a reliable partner for over 12 years now, working with small and large customers in the following sectors: Arts, Community & Heritage, Education, Commercial & Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality & Leisure, Industrial, Manufacturing & Production.
We work with new businesses as well as those looking for a change of provider. Find out how you can switch to us today.
Service & Maintenance Cover:
We have engineers geographically positioned throughout Leinster and Munster. This allows us to offer a high level response commitment to all our customers small and large. Why not contact us to learn more about our Service Level Agreements?
As a contract customer you’ll enjoy peace of mind with the help of a dedicated Service Manager and our FREE 24-hour telephone support.
In the event that you require out of hours emergency support, you will be connected directly to one of our highly trained engineers to ensure fast effective handling of your call. If your issue cannot be resolved over the phone, we can arrange for the dispatch of an engineer without delay 24/7, 365 days.
Other benefits include:
- Pre arranged routine service visits by our qualified engineers at a time to suit you
- Fully resourced support office
- Service/maintenance certificates emailed direct to your inbox
- Service fleet fully stocked with commonly used spare parts
- 12 month warranty on all new parts
- Transparent and sustainable pricing
- FREE software updates (Fire Detection & Alarm System Contracts)
- FREE annual site review (if required) to include system upgrade plans
- FREE “toolbox talks” or training of personnel in the operation of your equipment and systems during service visits
- Discounted rates on all formal training courses
- Choice of flexible payment options