At Guardian, we understand the responsibility we have in delivering “best in class” Fire & Life safety solutions. Our commitment to this is underpinned by our registration and accreditation to the following:
Irish Standard 3218
We are the only County Wexford company to have achieved registration and accreditation to Irish Standard 3218 which governs fire detection and alarm systems for buildings. This means that you can have complete confidence and peace of mind that all our work is fully compliant and subject to independent audit.
We consider the wider environmental implications of our actions at all times and are committed to the adoption of responsible practices and policies. We achieved EcoMerit certification in 2013 and have maintained same year on year.
We have applied ISO 26000 as a guide to integrate social responsibility into our values and practices. To support this, we have engaged with a professional ethicist, undertaking a CSR/Ethics Audit, creating a unique organisational CSR/Ethics pyramid and participating in CSR/Ethics training.
We are also proud members of the following associations:
IEI (Institute of Engineers of Ireland)
FESA (Fire Engineering Systems Association)
FPA (The Fire Protection Association)
Our achievements have been recognised by our peers, most recently through the following awards:
- Runner Up – Wexford Corporate Social Responsibility Award, Wexford Business Awards, 2016
- Winner – Business to Business Award, Creane & Creane Business & Community Awards, 2013
- Winner – Business to Business Award, FBD Business & Community Awards, 2012
- Winner – Best Small Business Award, FBD Business & Community Awards, 2011
- Runner Up – Wexford Service Provider Award, Wexford Business Awards, 2011